- Activities include a 50 shot sporting clay course at Grizzly Ranch in Suisun Marsh – FREE to all current sponsor and chapter committee members – lunch included!
- Sporting Clays begin at 10:00 am.
- $15 for all active NWTF members – ability to purchase or upgrade membership at registration.
- BBQ Lunch will be provided at 12:30 pm.
- Then at 3 pm we will be hosting a Leadership Round-Table Discussion where you’ll have the opportunity to discuss the future of NWTF in California with the California Staff as well as California State Board President and Vice President.
- This discussion will be held at the Hampton Inn located on the Suisun City Waterfront. Room TBD.
- At 5:30 pm the doors will open for the 2017 California State Awards Banquet.
- Located at the Veterans Hall just down the street from the Hampton Inn
- NEW 2017 core package items will be rolled out for the first time.
- Dinner will be hosted by Silver Sage Catering.
- Outstanding Chapters and Volunteers will be awarded for their “above and beyond” efforts.
POSTPONED 2017 California State Leadership Day – Shoot, Wine, and Dine!
EVENT POSTPONED! Due to the current weather situation, we are forced to postpone our California State Awards Banquet and Volunteer Appreciation Shoot until a later date (most likely sometime in May). We have committee members and volunteers cancelling from up and down the state due to the uncertainty of road conditions and evacuation measures. So, to be fair to all of our dedicated volunteers, we decided it would be best re-schedule. Stay tuned for the future dates and thanks for your patience! Come on down for the 2017 NWTF California State Leadership Day!